Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

1-888-258-7088

Welcome to "I Love Brazil"
A place where Brazilians everywhere can come together and chat about anything!
Category:Regional
Language: Portugese
Members: 3904
Officers: samantha (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread Hello?
By KSilva2042 on 3/9/2016 5:41:59 PM
Hello

This is my first year of English and I was wondering if you could help me improve my studies so that in the future , I can speak fluent English , someone is willing to help me?

By LSilva2188 on 9/29/2016 2:24:21 PM
RE: Hello
Hello K. How are you? Welcome.
By pammermann2 on 1/4/2017 12:25:29 PM
RE: RE: Hello
My name is Peter. I'm brasilian and I live in Sao Paulo, the biggest city of South Amerika. I'm retired and nowadays I take care go of giving german classes for executives. I h***e two daughters and five grandchildren. I like football and tr***el. I know a lot of countries, especially from Europe. Regards, I hope to hear something of you.
By LPacheco524 on 1/20/2017 5:07:43 PM
RE: Hello

Hello, friend, I had studied here about 2013, but I had stopped studying  from here because I wanted an English school in attendance, do you know? So, I came back to this site because I believe knowledge must begins with our effort and organization, it is, it depends of us to achieve fluency in English. This is my opinion. Regards, Lais.

By pn/a452 on 1/30/2017 8:53:26 AM
Hello pammermann2
Hello Peter! Is Pedro your real name? I asked because I never met a Peter in Brazil. LOL I really like your message because I love tr***el too. I plan to visit Europe in this year. I would like to receive some tips from you. What about languages... Are you really fluent in german? It's awesome. Congrats! Let's learn english together now. Bye bye.
By ARebello34 on 3/4/2017 10:47:39 PM
RE: RE: Hello
since i started to study here af EF, every regular english school inside brazil sounds like crap for me. I cant stand with CCAA, Fisk, wizard anymore (too much grammar and a lot of bullshit that you will never use in life) hahaha