Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

1-888-258-7088

Welcome to "Teachers"
One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen. Philip Wylie
Language: English
Members: 1434
Officers: samantha, bosbos (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread help teacher !!!!?
By mtrindade237 on 6/18/2015 10:12:25 PM
help teacher !!!!

I need help. I want to talk English, but I am with very dificulty. I want suggest about: What I can do to learn English fastest? read, write, talk and listen. kisses every body. 

By ejehad2 on 7/19/2015 11:40:46 AM
RE: help teacher !!!!
I think you have to enrich your vocabulary first, then you have to learn basic grammer rules With regards
By LSugiharto on 7/19/2015 12:17:14 PM
You can enhance your English abitily by using music, movies, and working some task in English. Besides, improving your English, you can learn pharasalogy and idioms as well. And the main point is, you love learning English, so that you can feel fun with all process.
By FLast43007 on 7/19/2015 11:59:00 PM
Regular interaction with friends will definitely help you.
By lhamza31 on 7/20/2015 10:56:22 AM
i think, to always learn english phrases and to never just study individual words, and the second rule listen first and i think its the most important rule( learn with your ear and not with your eyes), listen listen listen, because a baby does not learn with there eyes , a baby learn with the ears by listening, a baby just listens and listens and listens for year , year and half to two years before they start speaking
By mtrindade237 on 7/28/2015 7:43:46 PM
RE: RE: help teacher !!!!
thank you !!! I loved the sugest.